Tuesday 12 July 2011

Over the border.

It's time for us to renew our tourist visas.  Tomorrow we're going to Argentina for a week.   We've booked a campervan through holidayrent.cl (click link).  They've been very helpful with helping us organise our trip.  They speak English, German and Spanish and can organise a campervan holiday for Chile and Argentina.







Holidayrent.cl
Camper and motorhome rentals in Chile
reservas@holidayrent.cl 





We think we'll be without internet for the next week so you can expect a giant blog on our return.

1 comment:

  1. I am heading back to the USA and don't know when I will be posting.. my heal is a issue grr - anyway since where I will be staying does not have internet don't know how long it will take before I get back to posting.. anyway let's keep in touch.. send me your email.. okay
    Today I am posting my last post,, best of luck and blessing to you all and stay safe and best of luck with the laugage..

    ReplyDelete